Jamieson Hilts Insurance is a leading organization powered by employees who make a difference in people’s lives everyday!
Our employees are at the heart of what we do best: Helping people in good times and bad. They are at the center of what makes us successful as an organization. That’s why we continue to build a Canadian company that values people as its biggest strength. We invest in our people and have created a strong engaging, collaborative culture where you can thrive and be your best every day. If you are interested in working for an insurance brokerage unlike any other, please have a look at our open position below. You can let us know if you have any questions.
Commercial Account Manager, Woodstock
Jamieson-Hilts Insurance Brokers Ltd. is planning an exciting future, and we’re on the look-out for ambitious people who are proud to be part of the communities we serve. We are looking for an insurance professional to join our growing commercial service team in our Woodstock location. If you have commercial insurance knowledge, superior customer service expertise and the ability to deliver quality service to clients, this is the opportunity for you!
Our Commercial Account Managers play a critical role in supporting our clients and providing needed information to our producers, clients and company underwriters. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work with our experienced producers to market new business and renewals while flexing your negotiation and relationship building skills with company underwriters and clients.
What you’ll do:
- Market new business, renewals and negotiate with company underwriters
- Develop and grow client relationships
- Be the point of contact for our clients on mid-year changes, questions, and concerns
- Process documentation as required
- Maintain professional relationships with key insurers to ensure maximization of growth and retention opportunities
What you’ll need:
- 3 or more years’ experience working in commercial insurance within an insurance carrier or brokerage
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario (RIBO) License or interest in pursuing
- CIP/CAIB designation considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task between a variety of tasks and deadlines
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Proficient skill with computer applications, including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Broker Management Systems – Power Broker an asset
At Jamieson-Hilts Insurance Brokers Ltd., we offer a fun and engaging work environment, free coffee/tea, and a competitive compensation package.
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, contact firstname.lastname@example.org