Do You Have the Right Home Insurance for Your Property?

If you are looking at home insurance, you might be surprised to know that there is more than one type available. This can leave many people wondering– do you have the best type of home insurance for your property? Here at Jamieson-Hilts Insurance Brokers Ltd., we want to go over a few of the different home insurance options that we offer in order for you to be more familiar with home insurance and which products may be right for you.

different home insurance options

  • Cottage Insurance– Cottage insurance is for those who live part-time in a vacation home or have a property that they only use sometimes during the year.
  • Contents Insurance– When you feel like your standard homeowner’s insurance would not be enough to cover the loss of the contents of your property, consider purchasing contents insurance. This type of home insurance can help to bridge the gap between different types of coverage.
  • Condo Insurance– Home insurance covers different types of things that can happen on your property. If you live in a condo, then property and exterior coverage is different, leading to a different type of insurance need.
  • Rental Property Owner Insurance– This is rather self-explanatory, but rental property owner insurance covers a home that is being used as a rental property.
  • Tenant Insurance– This is home insurance for people who are renting their home.

To learn more about differing types of home insurance, please call us at Jamieson-Hilts Insurance Brokers Ltd. today.